Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Power Of Spelunking


I officially love spelunking.
Just exploring one cave system for a few hours has given me 90 iron, 27 gold, and...
WAHOO!!!!! DIAMOND!!!! WAHOO!!!!
Yep, 4 diamond.


You might have to blow that up to see better. Yep, I now have 7 diamond.

But that is not the best this cave system has to offer.
It has my first ever...

SKELETON SPAWNER!!!!!

Oh yeah. Infinite arrows and bones, here we come.
Man, I am going to love playing around with bone meal.
WAHOO!!! A SKELLY SPAWNER!!!
No wolves will escape my taming now...


On a side note that isn't quite as good, the wifi I've been using has been removed so there are
5 computers competing for 2 cables. Therefore, I had to play minecraft in offline mode.
Murphy's law will have it that I then find 2 wolves and can't tame them because then they won't
be tamed in the online mode I normally use. So I had to kill them.
It was quite fun actually.

No comments: