Friday, July 8, 2011

Spelunking again



Blow it up to see better. I'd say that is a pretty good spelunking haul, wouldn't you?
40 iron
18 gold
338 redstone.
You may have noticed the rather badly cropped out square of my inventory. This is what it is:
Upon closer inspection:
4 DIAMOND!!!!!
OH YEAH, OH YEAH, OH YEAH OH YEAH OH YEAH!
I already had 7 diamond. Now I have 4 more. And you know what that means. This is what the front of my house used to look like:
Just obsidian and 3 gold blocks. What it looks like now shows the true power of spelunking.
Yep. All that is legit. 6 gold blocks and a diamond block.
If you've seen my world before, you'll know I used to have a diamond block, but then crafted it into 3 diamond picks, one of which is still in my inventory now. The diamond block is back!
Current totals: 2o diamond found in this world
WAHOO!!!!!
You really do pile up gold if you're not careful. I have 2 more gold blocks beside these 6.

Anyway, epic spelunking haul and Diamonds Rock!

3 comments:

**Poppy** said...

Awesome! A VERY good world. =]

JTT said...

The seed dosen't work anymore :(
Like if I give u the seed it won't make the world I have

**Poppy** said...

=[ :'[