Friday, July 8, 2011

Rambling

Uuuggg I hate my computer. You see it is the ONLY computer/laptop in the house that can play minecraft without crashing every 5 minutes. Well thats not the reason  i hate it. The reason why I hate it is that it cant take pictures or videos. Because when I do it the whole thing crashes then i have to restart the computer and try again but the computer just crashes again! Other wise I show you all the stuff I made like.

My Sandcastle. I am very proud of this. It is my first big build.

My Rollercoaster. WWHHEEEE!!

My Graveyard. Here lies all my dead pet. *weep*

My Which's  House.

My TreeMansion. Yup it's big.

and lastly my Dwarfen Mineshaft.

And thats the end of this rambling.

Yes it is late and im irritated.

1 comment:

✧Moonstar✧/★Hibari★ said...

Aww....that really sucks!! (Sorry for not commenting sooner) Hope you can fix it....>< Or maybe JTT can give you advice!! :D