Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hell and Heaven~

So I made a stairway to heaven and an entrance to hell on our wonderful server :D. Will be making a video soon that introduces those places. As I feel to blah to take any screen shots right now, I will just talk a little about them so that this post looks long enough. Heaven, of course, is very high above the ground and made with stone, cobble stairs, torches and glass. There's also a railway to heaven that is almost complete, but not yet, because me and BLUE don't know anything about redstone :D.

As for hell, of course, it was made using obsidian, the ever-flaming netherrack and a combination of glass and lava to make it look extra pro. Oh, and of course there's cobble stairs. It's not completely finished yet, but when it is, there will be a giant throne room for Satan himself to reside in. (I'm atheist by the way .-.)

And...yeah. Final word: There's a mushroom in the house....
PLCMN = Me (Using stormy's account for....reasons)
PorcuMine = Blue
ONE LAST THING: So I had my desktop wallpaper set as the login page thing for Minecraft and I got in trouble in science class because I was 'supposedly' playing games. But when I explained that it was my wallpaper, the teacher was speechless and I felt superior. (>D) So I guess that's where my motivation came from *cheers*.
You can make it your wallpaper too!!!

1 comment:

**Poppy** said...

LOL I wish i could have seen your teachers face X]

A stairway to heaven and a highway to hell sounds very interesting i wish i could have been there.