Monday, August 22, 2011

OMG EPIC



I was mining today in my megatunnel (Just a 3*3 tunnel at prime diamond territory). I mined 20 blocks forward then saw some diamond. Turned out to be 6, some is hidden in this screenshot:
Heres after I mined it:


DONT ASK WHY I HAVE SIGNS!


And then I mined 20 more blocks and found 2 more diamond!

Then I finally hit the 600 block long tunnel mark and right on cue:
I finally left the area I generated in Alpha, and this Lapis proves it. 17 Lapis Lazuli is actually my most valuable item right now :P
I have more diamond than Lapis
(Right now at 23 Diamond.)
Anyway, its my first post in a while, again, check out our channel!

2 comments:

BLUE said...

I haven't found lapis lazuli yet :(

JTT said...

Sorry, I made a mistake. Its at about the 550 mark. Just to let everyone know.