Sunday, August 28, 2011

Playcraft, WOLFIES!!!

So I got myself a bunch of wolves when a giant pack spawned right in front of me. (:D) Here's the pictures of them in my wolf house.
The above picture was when one of my wolves was outside and I couldn't get him inside :P
All wolves are in dog house! (Except I lost two when I accidentally tried to make one sit down while holding flint and steel. Two of them burned to death D:)

And...I was using the Playcraft texture pack for some reason. It's not that good and not that bad, and it's not completed yet (at least my version isn't). But I guess it's ok. The weirdest thing about it is what it does to the trees and pumpkins.
Rainbow tree O.O

Trying to get rid of stone tools, therefore using a sword to hack at a tree :D

Pumpkin faces look funny :D Might make a jack-o-lantern to see how it looks...
Yeah. Chances are, I'm not gonna use a texture pack any more. :P

2 comments:

BLUE said...

aww why not

✧Moonstar✧/★Hibari★ said...

too much trouble and its kinda confusing :P and hardly any one of the ones i have have good looking wolfies...meh.