Thursday, August 25, 2011

Spelunking







Yeah, I have a lot of squid in my world. They are everywhere, even in cave systems.
More importantly, I thought about making a hostile mob system, and to do that you need to light up all the caves in your world. I made a start on that today. This is basically just an excuse to go spelunking, and this is what I got:
Might have to blow it up to see better.
8 Diamond (YES!)
9 Gold (YES!)
66 Iron (WAHOO!!!!)
The amazing thing is how many torches I used. 9 stacks of torches. 576 torches placed to get that. Oh well, you have to use more torches to stop mobs spawning.
Check out our YouTube Channel, WPMBlogProductions

3 comments:

✧Moonstar✧/★Hibari★ said...

I WANNA DO THAT TOO~~ (no motivation and i just got enough to start on my castle :P)

JTT said...

Castle???

✧Moonstar✧/★Hibari★ said...

yeh. on sp.