Sunday, September 25, 2011

1.9 Pre-release!

Well, that was quick. Really, everybody got so excited about 1.8, and now there's a 1.9 coming out?

Anyway, I'm not entirely sure how to get it, but I'll figure it out and try to post it here, unless you guys all know how already.

I know this is a purely Minecraft-oriented site, but there's this epic software called Steam that you can download. It's got LOADS of games, videos, guides, and trailers. Some of them, like Portal 1 and Team Fortress 2 (which I now LOVE) is free! And what's better than free things? Sadly, though, when I checked there was no Minecraft. :(

Check that out. But, going back to the Minecraft theme, I've had a weird little problem with my skin. I decided to get an Ezio Auditore (from Assassin's Creed, if you didn't know) and made that my skin, using the instructions on Minecraft.net. But when I started playing, my skin became this old, white-bearded dude in a suit, with a wooden pickaxe in his hand. WTF?

So if you know a solution to that problem.... please tell me.

Here's the link to Steam, if you're curious: http://store.steampowered.com/

See y'all later, my little pixelated marshmallows!

~Stormy

3 comments:

✧Moonstar✧/★Hibari★ said...

That's because I changed it to Dr. House. [don't ask] But now we're a diamond ore man. I downloaded Steam last year already, and JTTCOTE will be sure to have it. Porcumine...

StormySkies said...

(OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. that's why. Okay. Yeah. XDXDXD
Why is DO man part black?)

✧Moonstar✧/★Hibari★ said...

Whut?