Friday, November 18, 2011

SP Worlds [2]

Continuing on my SP world 'Nyan'. I installed the Yogbox, which includes Mo'Creatures, so I'm pretty satisfied. The Yogbox is really easy to install, even if you are a Mac user. (I am, by the way.) The other mods on it didn't seem that awesome, though, so I re-installed it about 5 times to see which ones were the best. I stuck with Mo'Creatures and Equivalent Exchange. (FMA esdfhajknsedfjka) By the way, I found a lot more gold yesterday.
I found a valley filled with water and lava. No diamond so far :/

Lapis!

A HOARDE of obsidian

Gold :D

And more gold!
...yeah. I've been using the Destruction Catalyst all morning to find really awesome cave systems, but so far just gravel, cobble, dirt, coal and iron. But since I'm using Equivalent Exchange, I managed to turn all of my cobble and dirt into 7 diamond. Wootz.

Mo'Creatures doesn't seem to be working. Well, it does strangely. A lot of herds of cows and pigs have been spawning, so I don't have to waste time making bread and stuff. But other than that, I have only seen dolphins in my other world and one zombie pigman. So I can't really be sure if it's working or not.


Equivalent Exchange Thread: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/364525-181-equivalent-exchange-v546/

Mo' Creatures Thread: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/81771-v181-mo-creatures-v2142-with-scorpions-turtles-and-crocodiles/

Yogbox: http://yogscast.com/showthread.php?11841-YogBox-A-carefully-chosen-compilation-of-good-mods

1 comment:

StormySkies said...

WOAH YOU FOUND AN UNDERGROUND RAVINE! Lucky. :D There are likely to be more of those near swamps, so I'm really not surprised. However, there is a high chance of getting diamond there... maybe if you look longer you'll find some.

Oh yeah... I'm going to HK for the summer. CanNOT wait for the year to end. :D