Thursday, November 17, 2011

SP Worlds

So I made a new world on Monday. The seed was 'Nyancat'. It's not that bad, cave systems are pretty decent, considering I landed myself in a swamp. I took refuge underneath some dirt (Aka, underground) and did a little spelunking today. Truth be told, I went kind of paranoid because I was playing on hard mode and thought I was going to die.... But it was all okay, I met one zombie thought it fell down a large hole. After that, there were three skeletons but I killed them pretty easily. There was a decent amount of both coal and iron, which I'm pretty grateful for. The thing that surprised me the most was.....
Ahuiesdfauiosejdlf. I found gold already. (Btw, it's not like I'm into texture packs, but I was really bored so I decided to update them and found some pretty decent ones. So I used one...) Never knew gold was that easy to find. Anyways, I didn't mine it out yet, so I don't know how many there actually are. It was a good thing I didn't get them, though, because as soon as I walked a good distance away, a creeper blew up and I died. Stupidest thing was, I managed to get everything but the iron back.


Texture Pack Download: http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/corocraft-16x16-rpg-texturepack/

I also tried installing Mo'Creatures today, but since mods are a pain for macs, I gave up. My original plan was to have a whole wooden house filled with bunnies and then set it on fire. But I guess I can't now.

4 comments:

StormySkies said...

EPIC SPLEUNKING TRIP! HAH!

Well, actually, gold isn't much use except for making a clock, which isn't very necessary anyway, so don't feel too bad you skipped it. Too bad about the iron, though... :(

Oh. My. God. I WANNA GET SKYRIM SO FREAKIN BAD! I'm doing my best to get an Xbox 360 for xmas (getting good grades, being nice, turning up the persuasion etc.) so I'll be getting better games now, but still. SKYRIM FTW.

ANYWAY, that was an off-Minecraft rant, but since my Minecraft is stuck on 'updating' mode, and I can't get it out (i've reinstalled MANY times) so I'm not going to be posting at all.

Any help, people who are still on here? Please? I NEED MY FIX OF MINECRAFT :(

✧Moonstar✧/★Hibari★ said...

I only had 3 iron anyways XD. Clocks are actually of some use if you're spelunking and want to go back to the surface. It's not like you want to run back to your house at night while several mobs are chasing you.

If it doesn't work, just try replacing the minecraft.jar with the version you want. Might not work but.... :/

BLUE said...

What is Skyrim? I hear everybody talking about it

StormySkies said...

Yes, I did just that, but it didn't work. *sadface*

Skyrim is like an epicer version of Fallout. More than 300 minutes of gameplay! ARGGG I WANT IT